Sunday, 16 September 2012

Marijuana and park life

hello lady's and gentlemen, father

i would like to inform you all about my deviating situation that I have just confronted, PART LIFE FESTIVAL IS FOR ONLY 18 and over. I was very unset as I also found out that Hermitude were also playing at park life and this made me very sad as I really want to see them live!!

after having a good cry about this fact, i found out that drugs are bad and marijuana aka weed has these effects on you ..... if you have any of these symptoms your on weed/dope


Marijuana (cannabis) facts at a glance

The signs and symptoms of using marijuana can include:
  • Slow thinking
  • Slow reflexes
  • Reduced coordination
  • Problems concentrating
  • Reduced motivation
  • Dilated pupils
  • Bloodshot or glassy eyes
  • Dryness of the mouth
  • Increased appetite
  • Mood swings
  • Panic attacks
  • Anxiety and paranoia
  • Psychosis
  • Hallucinations
  • Delusions
  • The consequences of using marijuana may include:
  • Dependence
  • Anxiety and depression
  • Sleep problems
  • Lowered sex drive
  • Learning difficulties and poorer educational outcomes
  • Memory problems
  • Respiratory illnesses such as chronic cough and bronchitis
  • Increased risk of cancer of the lung, mouth, throat and tongue
  • Paranoia and other psychotic symptoms such as hallucinations with increased risk of developing schizophrenia
if any of these and you ..... you will get pregnant and you will die... love you long time 

sincerely wend aka your mumma 

but really by oli 



No comments:

Post a Comment